1. - Top - End - #728
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Keychain of Creation 3: Not-a-Keyblade Understanding & Falafel-is-Awesome Prana C

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeudo View Post
    No they're not. Your destiny is written in the stars. The name you go by isn't.
    The spell Enemy of Nature says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by The White Treatise
    The Solar has a choice how long the curse lasts. She may curse the target for one month. (An extremely careful person might survive, and a few people from a targeted group might live to spread the tale of horror.) Alternatively, the sorcerer can decree a curse that lasts as long as the targeted name endures. An individual is almost doomed to be tormented by hateful creatures and plants wherever she goes, however long she lives. Changing her name would certainly be a legendary quest, for names are recorded in the stars. Military units, cities and societies can earn different names over time, but the curse endures until no living creature still thinks of the social group by the accursed name. Once a sorcerer casts Enemy of Nature, she cannot revoke the curse.
    EDIT: Naturally, it was in the last book I looked. Good thing .pdf's have a built-in search function, so I could just filter it by occurrence of the word "name".

EDIT2: I also have a weird memory on these things, so don't argue with me on little details that no one really cares about. I will be correct.

Then I will forget something so crucial it's repeated in every book, so it evens out.

Speaking of which, isn't Desus just the exemplar of the loving husband and merciful Solar hero?
    Last edited by The Rose Dragon; 2010-05-04 at 04:47 PM.
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.