1. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: 3.5 Martial Classes: The Shrewd Tactician, the Noble Guardian and the Proud Warri

Knowledge Manifest: A Noble Guardian of at least 7th level always knows instinctively the best way to harm their opponents-and prepares for it. Their attacks always deal either Cold, Fire, Electricity, Acid or their Standard damage type, whichever would deal most damage.

At 12th level, their attacks are treated as having the Frost, Flaming, Shocking, Venom or Sonic enhancement, matching the descriptor above. If they already do, the bonus damage is doubled.
    (Treat Venom and Sonic as the same as Frost or Flaming, but for Acid and Sonic damage respectively.)

At 17th level, their attacks instead have the Icy Burst, Flaming Burst, Shocking Burst, Acidic Burst or Sonic Burst enhancements. If they already do, the bonus damage is doubled.
    (Acidic Burst and Sonic Burst are the Acidic and Sonic variations on Icy or Flaming Burst)

These weapon enhancements do not count towards the weapons total maximum.

Could you explain this a little more? I don't quite understand how or what damage is doubled. Especially, when it comes to the burst techniques at 17th level.

I also liked what PairO'Dice Lost said about making it a swift action to switch between all the different types.

Overall, I love the Noble Guardian class and considering playing it! So, if you could just look back over it and clear some things up with more examples or more fluff.

Thanks, and GOOD WORK!
    Last edited by kintzo1; 2010-05-06 at 02:20 PM.
    Elwè Tarsartir