A man that has come across your delimma, it seems. I am called Shaddon. Are you able to stand? We should probably move to a more comfortable location. If you don't mind, I would rather that I went with you, until I know that you are capable of continuing on your own.

As the woman sat up, Shaddon was quick to let go, to give the girl her space, and adapt to her predicament accordingly. He did not, however, move any further back than he was beforehand.

Shaddon was about to ask another question, but that was before he looked up a bit, and notice an orange lighting in the not to distant horizon. The orange light would fluctuate from bright to dim until finally the glimpse of flames licking the night sky could have been seen. The sound of sirens in the distance, as well as a firetruck speeding past them only confirmed that there was a fire in the distance.

It was then that Shaddon put two and two together. The building that burns now, I can only assume you emerged from it? I trust you are not burned in any way? Once again starting to look her over for signs of burned clothing.