1. - Top - End - #1016
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Community Worldbuilding Project [Ishka: Urban and Urbane]

A Fleshy body construct would be very hard to tell from a Similacrum or person an external exam could only tell by noting ether subtle imperfections or unusual shapes in the bone structure but if you were to cut such a construct open it would be quite obvious you weren’t dealing with an organic being (unlike a Similacrum which appears normal through and through until destroyed and turned back to snow) internally the bones would be made of stone wood and metal while the ribcage is solid and only has false lines of ribs the abdomen would have several of the less rigid vital structures as well as support for the upper body. Think a T 1000 but with a lot of stone and wood inside and also not all of the soft bits are expendable. I was thinking about the warforged magic items that attach and merge with the body and I was thinking that a Fleshy body workforged could attach them but it would deal 1 point of damage and give a -2 circumstance penalty when trying to appear humanoid.

They all seam to fit Urban Oasis would be used by the wild in the grove to defend ther hidden locations and to cause chaos plus there are border regions where a lose one would thrive. Also the borders of Galidrin would work well (otherwise Owrtho is spot on).

Sialla Danda's Thrive needs some limit or well you see the problem. SIX MILION HP!!!

E.M.I.T s are awesome especially if the rule is they can be made by any caster without the craft construct feat an E.M.I.T with a variation on magic mouth would make a good talking toy(I love constructs).

@TheLonelyScribe so are they like keys/guns in MSPA (Page forward a couple of times you should get the idea) or are they more like the sword bow and bow staff in magic item compendium?
    Last edited by BLiZme.2; 2010-05-11 at 03:29 AM.