Thread: Oceans of Legacy (IC)

1. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Oceans of Legacy (IC)

In the Bloody Sea:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Diving down after his most recent target, Cal manages to end the prone zombie's unlife with a single thrust as Malon looks down from above with the (pretty darn heavy, having required two undead to move it) chest held in her hands.

Fayd once again sends a column of scorching bubbles across the deck. Four out of the previous 5 zombies are caught in this burst and they are yet in one piece.

Tetelo blasts yet another undead with her eldritch blast and Topz, inspired by Uukoo's gargled chanting, manages to finish off another undead on the mast.

On Deck::
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking over the edge Andromalia can make out a bit of a glow from the water, which is briefly augmented with a line of bright light before reducing to its previous dull glow.

The halfling frowns a bit as she replies to Adalias, "Mr. Figgen thinks I'm too clumsy and absent-minded. No idea what he's talking about, though."

In the Hallway:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As soon as Andromalia leaves sight, Rabbedon looks at Garen and says "Unless you want me to "inform the criminal of his charges", I think that I'll head to bed early."

In the Men's Cabin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tim flips over the paper and starts writing on the back.

I heard that you left the ship not long after I did. What happened?

In the Hold:
    Spoiler
    Show
    A harsh, clicking laughter escapes Chrak's mandibles as the rat dies. His head swivels almost too rapidly towards the last ashrat in the hold, and he launches himself through the air, dropping atop the creature with his blade held ready. The blade sinks into the rat with a satisfying thunk, slaying the last of the rodents.
    Last edited by Realms of Chaos; 2010-05-14 at 08:44 AM.
    I'm try not to be too vain but this was too perfect not to sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!
    At long last, I have an extended signature