View Single Post

Thread: Highest level chacter you've played

1. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Highest level chacter you've played

During my senior year of college, out in Colorado, my (nearly) weekly group played an Aundair-based Eberron campaign starting at 3rd level and ending at 16th.

My character was Beryn Sorn, a LG human ranger/wizard/homebrew-PrC summoner/gish. I also played a secondary character: Oskar the Serpent, a native of Xen'Drik, a TN phrenic-human soulknife/egoist (phrenic template made up for the major suckitude of soulknife rather well).

The campaign started with local heroes from the last war being pressed into service as militia of sorts and ended with them facing up against a malicious vestige that was trying to claw its way back into reality. Also contained successful rescues of Queen Aurala vs. assassination attempts, being knighted, reconnecting with a missing lover and child, being forced to slay one's own brother to prevent him falling prey to a terrible curse that was slowly turning him into a fiendish ooze, airship battles, a visit to the Mournland, being killed and (successfully) mounting a quest through Dolurrh to return to life, and a battle in a volcano hopping from one rock pillar to another above a pool of lava.
    Last edited by ghost_warlock; 2010-05-14 at 01:28 PM.