Quote Originally Posted by Oslecamo View Post
Actualy the lich's touch attack is untyped damage. It says it's based on negative energy but it doesn't actualy deal negative energy damage. Otherwise it's a necromancer's wet dream allowing them to heal undead minions for free. K, the dread necro can do it, but the dread necro is balaced by it's limited spell list.

Also the fear aura must state that creatures that save against it become immune to it for 24 hours, otherwise it's kinda an hassle on the party and also damn powerfull when you're hiting your oponents with it every turn for free.

Also please remove the class skills, as I feel it's kinda unfair to the skeleton, ghoul and mummy. Undead traits plus the other goodies should more than offset a few skill points lost.

Otherwise very nice work. Altough personaly I say demilich can wait. Epic stuff is hard to make and it would demand a character of at least lv21 to take it, and then go up to lv27 and justify 6 lost epic caster levels. But well it's not like I'm paying you so you choose what to make next.
Made the changes. also gave them the paralysis ability. I'm a little embarrassed that I forgot to put it in to begin with