View Single Post

Thread: Variation of the Myrmidon Custom Class

1. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

Default Re: Variation of the Myrmidon Custom Class

BaB would be much better for artful deflection. This class could easily get +40 or more attack bonuses at level 20, giving it +13 AC on top of all the other things like armor, etc. I'm not sure but that would put it way past the RNG, meaning something that could hit the Myrmidon on a 10-11 would always hit any other character like the rogues and etc. +6 to AC seems much better for this class, maybe even top it at +7 or so. Awesome class btw, I saw this and southpawhare's but I thought his was a little too weak for my style of play. definitely gonna use this.

BTW:
    Razor Flurry (Ex):
    Starting at 5th level the myrmidon's agility with a blade allows him to strike with extreme speed. While wielding a light weapon in one hand and nothing in the other, the myrmidon's attacks made this round by the myrmidon suffer a -2 penalty to hit. At 9th level and above, this penalty decreases to -1. At 14th level, the penalty disappears.

You take a penalty with no benefit? I infer this was supposed to be like a monk's flurry no?
    Last edited by idkwhatmynameis; 2010-05-18 at 06:40 PM.