Quote Originally Posted by Dragon queen View Post

Frozen Messiah 6: A monk approaches you and says "Looking to kill the skelly ,eh? Well I want to kill him too. My brother died churning butter. That's right butter. He churned everyday until that evil creature came and killed him for no reason. This is about revenge. Not just for my brother, but for all of Sharlas. I shall resurrect you then I want you to cast this dust on him. It will turn him human. You can then strike his heart and let him die. And don't worry about him turning back into a skeleton, only once can a man be a skeleton. The man looks grim then says "Deal?"
"You have got yourself a deal, anything to kill that damned bag of bones. Now then I am going to need to find the bugger, Oh well eternal time means I can take as much time as possible to find him kill him and put his head on my mantlepiece." and then a thought occured to him, "Wait if I kill him than will I disappear? I mean the only reason that I am alive...sort of would be because of my hatred towards him." Franics says treying to figutre out how to get around this technicality if it is indeed true.