I overcome obstacles that come in my way.
I'm intelligent, and use that intelligence.
I'm happy and bubbly - although I'm often too quiet for it to show.
I look forward to the future.
After complaining so long about my hair, I actually went out of my way to sort it out. And it turned out to have such an easy solution. The effort I put in to make myself happier with myself is something I'm proud of.
I don't worry about my weight. I'm thinner than a stick, sure. But I'm comfortable with myself and my body as it is.
I have a certain amount of stubbornness and determination, which works well with my obsessiveness to beat things.
I don't let my short attention span get the better of me, and I work hard to get greater discipline.
I started Karate again after dropping it for years. Which I needed, both for the exercise, and the fun.
I left the drama group I was in, that was giving me more woe and grief than happiness. The fact I had the confidence to do this, after so long of just drudging along (You need it for your CV! Keep doing it for the CV!), is something I'm proud of.
Confidence overall. I have gained so much and learnt so much over the past few years, and I am all the happier for it.

And the fact that I have most pride in, is the fact that I am me. I am nobody else. I am who I want to be, and nobody can change that.

So yes, I can look myself in the face and say "I'm a good person.". Sure, I have my flaws, things I'm not happy with. But overall, I am happy with who I am.