ROUND 22

Gamerkid
Power. LIMITLESS POWER! Next step...GODHOOD! But first, he will need an army! He creates a group of creatures of pure darkness, a huge army of shadowy creatures that reproduce asexually and quickly, with soldiers ready for battle within days! He shall call them the underbeings! (Captain! Cheesy names coming in off our port bow ! ) He situates their headquarters in Claymore.
6: 100 Shadowy beings appear in the room. They bow, then double. They float away and start to gloom around Claymore.

Frozen Messiah
"Alright, I have to be smart about this. I can't slip up and I have to come at him frm an angle he isn't expecting." Franics says to himslef as he gets up and dusts himself off, "That monk said that the living can't be touched by the dead. So if that is true than I need to get nice and close to the bag of bones. Hmm, that is something to think about...but I still have to find the bugger." Francis says as he walks over to the point where Talganshu teleported away. "He was standing right there and then he went off somewhere. I am going to need to talk around to...the...town." Franics slowly finishes due to him noticing the amount of gravestones that have now sprung up in the graveyard. "Francis you selfish prick, I am going to kill that skeleton not just for me but also for all of these people, now it's time to go back to the town, if it is still standing and find someone who will point towards the mad mage."
5: A man says "Er...skeletons? I heard there was one North in some city or place but whatever." he sips his drink stands up wobbly then falls down.

TruorTupnm
Inghash will teleport himself and his forces back to the cave, once they're suitably armed and such.
5: Your whole force actually manages to teleport into the cave. You suddenly are in a huge room filled with richs beyond your very dreams. Gold,amulets,masterpieces, statues,gems,armor,swords, and other jewelry. Then you see a showdown form in front of you then it says in a voice cacklingPlay my game or die quite lame, the choice is yours. it swirls around then says "What grew thou friendship and threw thou flames cast in ruins through vain? Black as sky with no flesh dark as evil known as one. Evil reigns good is pained. Who am I?

STATUS

Inghash is in Nortes's cave.

Talghanshu the great is in The Lost City Of Claymore.

Francis is in Haloare.

Time deadline

4:00 pm tomorrow