1. - Top - End - #310
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam]Survivors Vs. Blu Team Vs. Gordon Freeman Vs. Little Babies Vs. GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Cthulhu View Post
    Kay. Here's how we decide. We find two soldiers of equal skill, with identical loadouts except for one having the shovel and one having the Equaliser. We then give each of them a Medic of about equal skill and see what happens.
    Wouldn't work. Even I understand that when there's no Medic around, the Equaliser is, 95% of the time better (but that urge to get it out when you still have three rockets and a full shotgun loaded which betrays the fact you're on low health seems to be quite popular, and mostly leads to people wondering how a Medic killed them). In the middle of an actual game, though, the Equaliser becomes more loathsome.

Anyway, this debate has been going for three pages now. Can we just all accept that I hate the Equaliser, think it's a terrible design choice, think that Medics need to be able to heal people when they choose to because that's what playing the class is all about?
    I promise to accept that you're all wrong.

Oh, and drolkcal: it took them two days to reply to my report about L4D2 crashing/texture problems. After that though, we had a short conversation of about five or six posts and it was done by the end of the next day. It might last longer for Steam issues rather than game-specific ones though, considering that it's got a much larger playerbase.

Double oh, and Onasuma: Oh man, I forgot about that. I kinda main Medic, and I only have 10 hours as Civilian down, so I didn't know. Ever since the Razorback got released I just found it impossible to play so I gave up.
    Last edited by Dogmantra; 2010-05-19 at 01:25 PM.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS