1. - Top - End - #318
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Steam]Survivors Vs. Blu Team Vs. Gordon Freeman Vs. Little Babies Vs. GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by dem forum people
    Words and such about the equalizer removing people's ability to do stuff.
    I think I have to agree with dogmantra here. The game is designed so that each class has a role.

The soldier's role if to kill people at long to mid range.

The Medic's is to support his teammates by making them indestructible and keeping them from loosing health.

Many of the unlocks may only slightly effect your role in the game, EX: The flaregun can give somewhat better range on the pyro. So then the pyro can chose what role he plays in the game. But with this It doesn't keep the heavy from shooting, doesn't undisguise the spy, it dosen't disable engineer buildings. And those are those classes roles.

So when the soldier decides to use his equalizer, that prevents the medic from fuffiling his role as a person who"Supports his teammates by making them indestructible and keeping them from loosing health."

no other unlock has done that yet, what each person does with their role in TF2 is their concern, but when it overlaps into other roles, it causes problems. And in no means am I saying that you can't have people share roles, but you shouldn't be able to close the ability for people to do their roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    One of these days I need to mod the Equaliser to look like a white flag.
    Or a sign that says "Don't heal me!"
    Last edited by wojonatior; 2010-05-19 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KBF View Post
    Dude, don't. Not cool. Seriously.

We don't talk about the Great Presidential Necrophilia Incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    Wojo is my conjoined twin.