Quote Originally Posted by Kurald Galain View Post
Hm, I've never even heard of most of the comics on that list, and the decidedly mediocre "goblins" is on top; that says a lot for the quality (or rather, lack thereof) of that voting site. Meh, I'll skip this one.
Be careful, I think that goblins is at least as good as OotS. Hmmm... cut the "at least", I think in regard to "good" both don't give or take a lot to each other, OotS has updated faster and thus got more story in over the last years.

But on the other hand you are correct: I did not hear about most of those comics and many that are good are way, way down. Others are high up and I really cannot get why.

Yet, I don't think the site is useless. "Voting over a specific amount of time" is pretty standard on the web and it's also a nice start should you ever care about new and interesting comics. Just click some randomly and you'll find lots of things you don't llike but also some interesting stories here and there.
You also check out stuff (and find it's actually good) you would usually not have looked for. I fail to see what is so bad about that.
And there are much worse schemes on the net to make money.