1. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Vote for OOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
    Be careful, I think that goblins is at least as good as OotS. Hmmm... cut the "at least", I think in regard to "good" both don't give or take a lot to each other, OotS has updated faster and thus got more story in over the last years.
    He shouldn't have to "be careful" with his opinion. He thinks "Goblins" is mediocre, and he has as much right to say so as you do to disagree. For what it's worth, I think it's "Goblins" has some good ideas, but gets so mired in mapping out each moment of horrific violence that it often forgets to tell any story for page after page. It's NOT just that Goblins has less updates, it's that less happens in 10 pages of Goblins than one page of OOTS...and that's taking into account the fact that sometimes, nothing really happens in OOTS for pages at a time.
    Last edited by SPoD; 2010-05-19 at 03:09 PM.
    Congratulations, you can link to TV Tropes. This does not mean you have special insight into the storytelling process, much less the author's mind. Stories don't need to fit into neat boxes, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Spod has it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasilich View Post
    You not reading the comic isn't going to make this comic any less awesome for all the rest of us.