ROUND 23

Gamerkid
Talghanshu bides his time, trying to sense out whats going on in the realm of the gods. Are they panicking? Marshaling their forces? Watching and waiting?
5: You get a good view of them. They are staring down at you and scowling, then suddenly one of them shakes his fist at you. You hear him say "OF ALL PEOPLE! HIM!WHERE ARE THE PALADINS WHEN YOU NEED THEM!?! He looks remarkably like the statue of the wizard.

Frozen Messiah
"Alright then, time to go north." Francis says to himself letting the man stumble along on his path. Francis takes 2 seconds to look at the sun and figure out north was to his left and begins to walk that way.
3: You successfully reach Claymore. You look around and see Talghanshu in one of the palace windows. You have to be close to him to put the dust on him. Suddenly you see a shadow loom in front of you. It looms past, and does not seem to notice you.

TruorTupnm
Inghash concentrates, then shrugs his shoulders and says, "I don't believe we've met, actually, and I am just horrible with names, either way. You're a fan of riddles, then? I prefer to make myself clear." He studies the thing as well as he can, trying to figure out what it is, but he turns to his companions and asks, "Any of you know what this thing is talking about? Any fans of riddles here?" Anyways, since I am horrible with riddles, Inghash's roll will be all about trying to figure this one out for me.
5: One of the men speak up and say "I think he's talking about your ally , sir. You can tell because he's talking about someone you know who's a traitor. Unless Nortes used to be your buddy I can't quite think of anything else. You can tell by the way he stretchs the words, I used to be a town magician. I had to make up riddles and tricks and stuff like that."

STATUS

Talghanshu The Destroyer is in The Lost City Of Claymore.

Francis The Resurrected is near The Lost City Of Claymore's entrance.

Inghash is in Nortes's cave trying to figure out a riddle of doom.

TIME DEADLINE

4:00 PM TOMORROW