Round 25

Gamerkid
"Ok, we can talk, with a lot of guards." Talghanshu firsts teleports the vial into some random volcano. Then he gestures for more shadows to surround Francis. "OK, become my high warlord, and I won't destroy you."
5: The vial transports and is gone within a minute. The shadows obey and surround Francis chanting softly traitor...traitor..traitor in our midst...

Frozen Messiah
"Ah, come on. I'm a damned woodsman, I have no magic, I have no gods to save me, all I have is me and you obviously out match me in the category of power. Let's talk, I can then talk to our clerical buddy to get him to stop bothering you. All I want is to talk to you, if you really want you can have this vial of dust that was supposed to kill you or something." Francis says as he rolls the bottle along the floor to Talganshu.
2: Unfortunately when you roll the vial over to him it knocks down a table with a glass globe on it. SMASH! It shatters to millions of pieces.

TruorTupnm
Intrigued, Inghash sits down and gestures for the shadowy thing to join him. "Ah, but isn't your master human, as well? And Talganshu, although altered, is still human. Me, though, I'm half Orc. I know all about looking out for number one, and I'm thinking that this orb can help all of us with Talganshu. But you say that Claymore told you about Talganshu? This lost city can speak, and it hasn't told you about what this orb can do?" Inghash spends his turn attempting to worm information out of this shadowy thing, and mayhaps get it to come around to be assistive.
3:...Yes itz can and yes he didz. There is a small unicorn statue in his main bedroom chamber, when the candle at the horn iz litz he can talk to youz. I waz justz playin dumb as you should know tiz orb is used for scrying. The amuletz for wishes and zey scepter for godhood. I serve only Talghanshu and he shall recieve these items if Iz loozes meh life. It lays before you an orb an amulet and a scepter. He has them all.

STATUS

Talghanshu the terrifying is in his royal suite.

Francis is surrounded by Talghanshu's guards.

Inghash is in Nortes's cave.

Time Deadline

4:00 pm tomorrow