At the end of a long hard day of digging everyone is sitting around drinking and talking around a campfire while they wait for the ship to load up with fresh supplies. One of the local farm hands starts singing an old cowpoke song about the trail. This leads to the passengers all talking about songs and Dallas Dakota the hobbit pipes up and says My people always sing about their jobs. Its a way of passing on instructions to apprentices in a way they all remember.

Everyone agrees that this is a good idea until one observant passenger ponders it for a moment. Wait a minute. You sang a song about being a pirate and about how to kill and defeat the villagers. I think this means you're a pirate.

Wait the hobbit protests W e also sing songs cuz we're drunk or feeling silly. Just because we sing a song doesn't mean we BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!

The sounds from the six shooter ring in everyone's ears except for Dallas Dakota's, who won't be hearing anything soon.

Dallas Dakota was killed. He was a pirate! Send all night actions to Alarra, Indurain and myself. Sorry to DD that his scene was cut short. I appear to have come down with some sort of stomach bug.