View Single Post

Thread: Pirates V The WW Game. Setting Sail!

1. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pirates V The WW Game. Setting Sail!

Guess that's my cue.

Gotta admit, Murska looks pretty darn suspicious. I'm tempted to just vote for him and leave it at that. Still I went to all the trouble of writing this earlier. Might as well post it.

Right. I'm reasonably 100% sure with 90% certainty that Shadow is a wolf. Let's look at the evidence surrounding Fin, Phil, and DD. After Fin died, Phil made his post saying we should follow Fin. While we have admitted that it's not unusual for wolves to kill someone who made the wrong point then try to get people to follow that point, we know now this is not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I'm not sure why, but something about that just feels off, Phil. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying that your post felt kind of canned.
    Was Shadow's reply. Note the subtle misdirection away from DD altogether, while still covering his bases in case DD was lynched since "I'm not saying you're wrong."

Also note that as soon as the bandwagon starts forming, Shadow tries to backpedal, diverting blame in the process, while still supporting the situation.
    OK.... what the hell is happening right now?
    I'm not changing my vote, but I almost feel like I should.
    He further continues to divert attention, claiming he's not paying attention to the game. A common wolf trick that's reasonably effective. However, this part may in fact be the case due to him only dying in Classic recently, to which I imagine a large amount of his attention was focused.
    I didn't even notice all that Fin stuff. I simply thought that post sounded a bit off, and responded in kind.

*needs to start paying more attention to this game*
    Still... not noticing all that Fin stuff? When Philistine made it incredibly clear in his post and when Shadow responded to that post? I'm not sure I buy that.

The next day, Shadow originally voted offwagon. Then he switches to DD when it looks like he's going to get lynched after all.
    I guess it's about time I joined a wagon too for a change.
    Dallas Dakota
    And gave a rather flimsy excuse of wanting to be on a wagon for a change. Odd change, considering he was on the wagon that killed Philistine the day before. One I honestly don't think he would have made if he were a villager.

TLDR: Shadow.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2010-05-25 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.