Quote Originally Posted by Oslecamo View Post
Well always great to see another satisfied customer!

My monsters work with the standard natural weapon rules. Aka just one attack per natural weapon no matter how much Bab you have. The marilith attacks 6 times because it has 6 arms.

Mind you there's several ways to bypass that. Either use manufactured weapons with your limbs or Lords of Madness provides the mouthpick weapon wich can be wielded by your mouth and deliver iterative attacks.
Okay, but glooms, balors, etc... do get iterative attacks because they use weapons, yes? That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure I was understanding it correctly.

Plus, when you have 3 natural attacks, attacking with everything at -2 penalty on the secondary attacks with just a feat is just as good as 4 iterative attacks in my opinions. If you have more than 3 nat attacks it gets better.
This is true.

I must say that looks kinda confusing to me. Or perhaps it's just me half-asleep by now.
Eh, the idea was just to add another attack to the character's full attack using the same rules as iterative attacks for ordinary PCs. So something with a +6 BAB with a weapon or natural attack now has two attacks with that weapon/natural attack, and the BAB for them would be +6/+1. It was just me brainstorming a bit, in the unlikely chance I ever wanted to be a melee character without opposable thumbs. It's probably confusing because I was trying to cover any way in which it could break the game in half, and the cold I've got has me too out of it to do so concisely on the first try.

...That's a bit of a cop out, I guess, but it's a quasi-legitimate excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Frank and K have a taste for very high powered games. -5 cumulative penalties is fine on a regular game as it's quite easy to get very high attack bonus to make sure you hit even with a -10, and then you can do touch attacks like disarm and trip with your last -15 attack.
Yeah, like I said, it's a house rule I was thinking of adopting, but to clarify, if I did decide to use it, it'd only be for a particular campaign I've thought about where physical combat would get a lot of focus and the "mundane" classes might need a boost in that area. Low magic pulp horror where magic items are hard to come by and full casters are laboring under some sort of restriction, something like that.

...Now to find a campaign for a gloom/swiftblade gestalt. Maybe a gloom/binder or gloom/warblade. I haven't decided quite yet, gotta figure out the best way to bring the pain while sticking with the whole shadowy, semi-lovecraftian slasher theme.