What do you want?

Name: Silva Rai
    Race: Human
    Alignment: Neutral
    Base: Fire

Looks
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silva is about 5'9" tall. She is athletically built. She has long red hair that is tied in a ponytail. She wears a white shirt, black jeans, and black boots. Her weapons hangs from a belt loop at her side.

Weapons
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her weapon is an object that looks similar to a dagger in size and basic shape. The blade is made of a special heat-sensitive metal. It's shape can be easily manipulated by heat. She uses this to her advantage by using her fire abilities to change what the weapon is. She likes to use it as a whip a lot, but she also often uses it as a scimitar.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silva likes people. She is friendly. She also has a quick temper. She does not stand for the maiden-in-distress thing. She will have nothing to do with it.

She loves a good laugh. She also likes laughs at others expense. When it comes down to it, she is a good person. She is determined, and at times stubborn.

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is fire base. She can manipulate and create fire. That about sums it up.

Backstory
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silva was raised in a small village. Her parents were both farmers. When she was 13, she left home to train with a group known as the Kuroko.

She learned much while she trained with them. She graduated top of her class. It is here that she met Zavi. Silva graduated two years before Zavi left the group.

After graduating, she took on several jobs, honing her skills even more. She became a good mercenary.

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Here's another one of Vulion's wonderful drawings, this one of Silva.
    Spoiler
    Show

And Silva done by Kurien.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2014-06-20 at 09:13 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907