Spoiler
Show
I'm not sure whether Megiddo's done with his turn or not but it's been several days. I'm just gonna post my next action, since I'm not really in combat, it doesn't matter much.

Tell puts the three arrows in his mouth, clenching his teeth to hold them. With bow on back he spiderwalks down to ground level where the wounded, unconscious (or possibly dead...) cleric lies.

He walks up next to the man and says out loud, "Yes, sacrifice is in order," as he nocks all three arrows onto his bow at once.

"By the spirits of earth, sea and sky I commit this life to the elements. May it nourish and sustain the living world, may it aid and succor living things, may it return to the elements from which it was made. As he was useless and backwards in life, let him serve instead through his death."

He then fires the three arrows into the cleric and stands by solemnly as the blood spreads into the bedrock of the floor.

Spoiler
Show
Effectively a CdG, which technically you can't do with a bow but since he was about to die anyway and it's dramatic I hope you'll allow it. Druid human sacrifice for the win!!!