1. - Top - End - #794
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: BleachITP Reborn: Discussion & Setup Thread 7

Putting together a list of the basic layout of the martial art at the moment.

A small taste of my 1-minute brainstorm of ONE part of it:

"Disciplines:
    - Disciplines are not strict schools of technique like that of many a martial art, but rather gatherings of similarly based and developed techniques under one name to simplify the grouping and teaching of them. Note however, that the Disciplines all use the same basics of Taijutsu (Bodily techniques) and are not individual schools.

Disciplines involve such things as the Nine Dragon Crests, the Ten Bones of Earth, and the Five Sealed Doors."

Just a small teaser, I've got stuff thought up and planned for the disciplines as well, do not despair

EDIT: And now I've got a nosebleed and it's getting late, I'm withdrawing with my notes to find a bigger pile of paper and I'll see if I can't have the basics done in the morning/early afternoon for me, whish me luck fellas, this is going to turn out great.
    Last edited by Neknoh; 2010-06-07 at 07:19 PM.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)