View Single Post

Thread: Godhood IC

1. - Top - End - #75
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Godhood IC

Neln shot out of the gap, grinning as he looked unto this universe. "Yes, it will serve my purposes", he thought. He saw a group of gods gathered in space, just sort of standing there. "That's unneeded! And plus I need to make friends in this universe, lest I get attacked." He warped over to them, only to find them arguing about who is their leader. He spoke, attempting to project his voice over the other gods:

"Greetings! I would like to join in this meeting, as I assume thats what it is. Firstly, we are gods! Gods do not stand around in space! Gods have great halls to feast in!"
    And with that, he took a ample amount of ether, and formed it into a very small moon like planet, placed directly above the sun, in a place of neutrality.

Second, He formed a large [greek like architecture] fortress, covering most of it. For now it was empty, a maze of rooms and empty hallways. Only one room is furnished, and that is the great hall. The great hall is a huge room, sided with support columns, and with a huge table in the middle sided with thrones. Each throne has the innate power to be morphed without acts, thus allowing beings that are not humanoid to sit comfortably.
    He worked hard to hold back adding dark and rotting things in paintings, since this was supposed to be a place of neutrality. He then said
    "This might be a better place for our meetings, as it is not so... impromptu and empty. If you do not trust me, I can of course change it to fit my needs as a fortress, and we can continue sitting in a circle in the void. Also, I do not care for who the master of the meeting is, so I will not vote, as to be fair. I am just trying make everything happy, since I'm the god of.. fun and happiness?
    Last edited by Ultimarr; 2010-06-08 at 06:23 PM.