View Single Post

Thread: Godhood IC

1. - Top - End - #120
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Godhood IC

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowleaf View Post
    Azranthar
    "As Gods, we are indeed responsible for our own creatures. And no one else's. If I think my children are better off under my direct control, you should not try and preach your own personal moral views onto me. I do what I think is best for my children - not what you think is best for them.

Pyric, if I tell my children to attack yours, is that fair? If I tell them to hate others, and you open a gateway to my world, and your children are greeted with slaughter, is that fair? How can we really say how much we have taught our children indirectly? It is a lot better to put down firm rules instead of having.. That chaos.
    Now see... it is clearly you who are not listening. Under my proposed rule no god would be able to dictate their followers to attack the creations of another, though if they decided to do so, for whatever reason, of their own free will, then it would be their decision to make.

While by the wording of what you propose all races would be forced to live in harmony, their emotions and actions decided by our laws.

Mortals will create mortal laws, the divine will create divine laws.

Control your children as you would see fit, so long as you do not direct them to harm others.
    Last edited by WildPyre; 2010-06-08 at 10:12 PM.
    My Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show