1. - Top - End - #1149
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Community Worldbuilding Project [Ishka: Urban and Urbane]

@ Owrtho "though no members will never" I think you mean ever.
    This seems really cool just one thing I’m not sure about the homing beckon effect seems to be the kind o thing the screen would kill (dose everyone like the name the screen for the divination block on the city it seems like the kind of slang that would come up an alternate could be the haze or the mist).

@ Silverscale The Bazare of the Bizarre right up has a couple of flaws in style but seems ok mostly the all under one roof bit i pictured the Bazare as a sprawling multistreet affair with shops stalls and spread carpets all along it for at least a cubic block (not a square block as Ishka is 3D I figure a cubic block is a real life city block but 3 layers tall), not some pan dimensional shopping mall all in one clean building with all the shops paying rent. Also I think we should mention there is a massive gate connecting the Bazare to the heart of the market district I would imagine Amiel's is in sight of the gate
    the other two POIs are assume though

I am having difficulty getting my pictures off the camera they are on it safe and sound I just cant find my connecter cable sorry everyone. My grandparents just visited from 3 states over so no written progress (on the map) sense last up date but ideas have been fruitfully simmering (maybe some time this week I’ll have the lake and sepon outlined right then the hard part starts).
    Last edited by BLiZme.2; 2010-06-09 at 03:54 AM.