Quote Originally Posted by BLiZme.2 View Post
@ Silverscale the bit i do not like is the one roof bit it might be technically true in that the layers above form one solid roof but the turn of phrase dose not seem appropriate for this instance as it implies they all have a formal connection beyond there city and district (under one roof implies conglomerate ownership of the stores or at least the location (and that Is the only non trivial meaning in Ishka))(imagine if there were a dome over the city of Constantinople in the forth century the city bizarre would literally but not figuratively be under one roof) I appreciate your play to size description (to solve my complaint) but feel it is clumsy and dose not adores my concerns at all and could stand to be cut(it seams a little to specific {ha ha me complain about specific}), the bit about the gates is well done though.
In a way though, they would be "under one roof" in the metaphorical sense. They are all cooperating in order to form the Bizarre Bazaar. There must be some sort of agreement made, in order to prevent hassles and stuff between shops. Just like how the various stores in a mall have to sign agreements, you probably need one for the Bazaar. Also, adding "massive" to the post lets the reader know that the description is talking about a literal roof rather than a metaphorical one, and is meant to show that the bazaar is in doors, in one large building.