View Single Post

Thread: LGBTitp - Part Six

1. - Top - End - #1146
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTitp - Part Six

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    When I second this I'll have to address one person specifically. SMEE: you've made me think more deeply than anyone on this board, on identity and what defines the female. Thank you.
    So, is there anything to it or is it much like the more general case of being a human being and an ostensibly sapient entity and having to confront the existential wrestling match of there being no meaning but that which a human can wrestle out of the darkness lest the individual fall into nihilism?

Hmm... Having otherness thrust upon oneself seems to have this weird sometimes benefit of giving a more ready platform/direction from which to build an identity due to the conflict inherit in being shoved into/towards or labeled other. At least, it seems like it's not entirely negative. There's some non-impacting factors or positives in there too. What say you, thread?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2010-06-13 at 02:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide