View Single Post

Thread: LGBTitp - Part Six

1. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTitp - Part Six

Quote Originally Posted by Jokasti View Post
    The Mac made it gay?
    Well, although Mac Software isn't anywhere near as good a Windows, one thing no one can argue with is that Macs are damn sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Glug View Post
    I found myself upset the other day about hearing my my FtM transgendered friend has taken to cross dressing (for clarity: wearing women's clothing).

I feel that at this current stage it's intentionally confusing behaviour. I believe that this confusion could be harmful to other transgendered individuals.

But on paper I know way less about transgengered issues than my friend does. So I didn't speak up for fear of showing ignorance. We disagreed about something similar in the past so my confidence has been knocked.
    To be fair, I don't see how clothes and gender have to be related. So what if he's wearing women’s clothing? That doesn't me he can't be a man, you know? Just as it doesn't stop someone who was born biologically male who wears a dress from being a man. A dress or skirt is only for a female because the little label on the back as an "F" on it. Once you ignore that little label, nothing says a man can't wear it.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2010-06-13 at 03:48 AM.