Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post

Nicabod, Miredochis

Nicabod pondered the words of the abeil, remembering his time in the Green Lands.

"Oh, I remember you! The godling in the halfling lands created your species shortly before my entourage left that land! The one complaining about the halflings killing those tiny thingies that showed up with him.

My apologies! My apologies indeed! I got those words from the halflings and they did apply to our opinion on the goblins! But that has nothing to do with you or those tiny things. No, no. It's like comparing mold and mushroom!"

"Magistrate Nicabod! Several goblins come our way!"

"And why are you telling me that?! You have your orders! FLAMEBUST 'EM!"

Unarmed, unarmored. It does not matter. For the main weapon of Miredochis is fired on the goblins released by Screechy, and as the flames dissipate, naugh but charred remains... Remain.
The First G.G. War

Grand Marshall Screechy is still sitting in his head-quarters, observing his Goblin masses being obliterated one after the other. It did not matter that he had just sent hundreds of Goblins to their deaths. All the blood on his hands was justified, as long as his plan would work. All of a sudden one of his aides walks in with a report of the battle.

"Oh Lord! It seems that the enemy weapons, firearms sold!"
"Sir! It seems that the enemy's fire weapon has run out of ammunition!"

For the first time since the battle started, Screechy lets out a grin. His plan had worked, and the cannon fodder had depleted some of the enemy's ammunition, and that was worth every Goblin life he sacrificed. Now it was time for the Goblins to bring the fight to them.

"All rights reserved. We are fighting against enemies. Hotel cooking! Our experience with the technology!" "Very well. We shall take the fight to our enemies now. Prepare the catapults! We shall give them a taste of our technology!"

Nodding, the aide rushes off to issue the commands. All around the Big City, Screechy had installed huge catapults in various locations. It was with these catapults that the Goblins would strike back at the Gnomes. And so, the defenders prepared their ammunition, Goblins, plucked from the local prison, were tied, gagged with explosives strapped upon them, and then placed upon the catapults.

"Oops! Wake up!" "Ready! Aim! Fire!"

Yell the commanders as the helpless Goblins are shot straight towards Miredochis. Most of the living projectiles splattered themselves harmlessly onto the flying city, the explosives failing to detonate, and doing nothing more than making a gory mess. However, some of the Goblins did manage to successfully explode upon impact, and unfortunately for the Gnomes, the defenders had plenty of ammunition to spare, as the city prisons were over-crowded as of late.