Nothing : Dark Marsh

Spoiler
Show
Tia informed me finally of starting ap and as I have only used rollover ap plus 3 am adding 17 ap to current rollover ap intake of 9 ap for three weeks rollovers. total AP for this post is 26 AP

As the world begins to darken Nothing comes out from hiding and stretches expanding to encompass the large chunk of the moon which has been his hiding place for so long.

Spoiler
Show
evolve physically -3 ap

As winds begin to chill with the perpetual night Nothing opens the gate to his realm and plants it in the middle of the dark marsh.

Spoiler
Show
create plane (elemental plane of entropy) -3ap

As nations rise against nations Nothing spits his children upon the world and flings them to the far corners and realms of the land.

Spoiler
Show
create race : Umbral Blots (intelligent spheres of annhilation) -2AP

"The world has come ready to see my children who are not but nothing. They shall invite themselves to tea and let themselves be known. They shall take positions on the battlefields of this world and work neither for one side nor the other, but shall hinder both and help both and shall be neither friend nor foe. And, I believe that the world should feel the pull that is end weighing heavy upon it's chest, for with war comes endings."

Nothing throws open the gate to his realm and rips it from the hinges (metaphorically) and as he walks into the land of nothing he lets forth with a gusty sigh "I fear they will not yet learn."

Spoiler
Show
finally
lock plane(open) -2AP
mold land (separate The Dark Marsh from the rest of Hope) -2AP
total AP 14 = 26 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 2