Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
1. When you kill something with Scouring light is the disintegration automatic or do you get to choose?
Automatic.

2. Can you use Scouring light multiple times with higher BAB?
No. While it employs a ranged touch attack, each use requires a Standard Action.

3. Is the damage of the ray version of scouring light halved on a succesful save or just the damage of the area version?
No, just the area version's damage is halved on a successful save. Succeeding on the save versus the ray version results in the target being Dazzled rather than Stunned.

4. is the immunity to fatigue and exhaustion just for spells or immune to it period?
Period.

I also question the use of divine aegis providing half the SR to your allies. It doesn't seem like it'll ever be high enough to matter for your allies. At the point in the campaign that I'll get it my allies will get at most 16 which means almost any spellcaster we face automatically succeeds.
While that's true, the SR remains effective against items and scrolls. That said though, I've added a paragraph to Divine Aegis that allows you to expend Turn Undead attempts as a Free Action in order to bolster the AC or SR bonuses provided by it.

Also, is there any specific reason you got rid of the remove disease? I don't really care or miss it I just wanted to know.
It just seemed totally periphery and unnecessary, especially with the improved Lay on Hands.