Quote Originally Posted by ninjaneer003 View Post
How do you judge honor of other characters or NPCs

I believe fighting with out a penalty is called superior two weapon fighting, and i believe that this and the oversized two weapon fighting should be spread out a little instead of all clumped together at 1st level. You could give two-weapon fighting at 1st lvl, over-sized weapon fighting at a slightly higher, like 4th or something, lvl and then superior two weapon fighting at an even higher lvl, i'd say around 7th.

Ok two swords as one i believe is useless since you take bonuses from weapon-specific feats when you have two of the same weapon. If the bonus applies to one weapon it applies to the second as well. so due away with this and spread out the starter feats

Your not a kensai so i don't really feel like this is appropriate. The bonus going up every other lvl makes me feel better about is though, so +1 at 6, +2 at 8, +3 at 10, and so on

I think it would be cool to add an ability that let you use your dexterity instead of you str on attack rolls while using power surge, this gives the ability a little more power

I like how this has a taste of the swordsage added to your last class, but not overmuch, it's nice
I updated it in case people don't use honor in their campaigns. We're using it in ours.

For spreading out the 1st level stuff, they have to have oversized weapon feat at 1st to use their 2 katanas. I moved superior weapon fighting to where you wanted though.

"Ok two swords as one i believe is useless since you take bonuses from weapon-specific feats when you have two of the same weapon. If the bonus applies to one weapon it applies to the second as well. so due away with this and spread out the starter feats"
Can you explain this a bit better I'm not following.

Spread out the kensai thing. Don't know why only kensai's should be able to do this though. It seems like a pretty understandable thing among sword disciple classes.

I like the idea for power surge! I changed it.

Thanks for the help!