Quote Originally Posted by Gicko View Post
IDK. but i remember Hussie saying somewere that he removed the suggestion box becuse while funny, most things pepole suggest didint realy advance the plot all that much. im just offerin an option to keep the plot rolling :P
If it gets really bad, I'll just make up my own command to get the ball rolling again. It hasn't gotten to that point yet, though, and I'd think twice about doing it even if it did. More likely I'll just wait an extra day or so and hope for better commands. Or better yet, take a command that wouldn't work if taken literally and twist it to do what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos 51-50 View Post
> acquire ULTIMATE, UNTOLD POWER
This command, on the other hand, isn't really very helpful. There's silly fun, and then there's silly fun that wrecks the story. I won't go so far as to say people shouldn't be posting stuff like this (more commands is ALWAYS better) but I will say that something like this is unlikely to be used, except as something to be subverted.

I'll also take the chance to just say, don't be afraid to post more than commands in here. I'm not exactly surprised there isn't constant debate going on, but I don't want anyone to feel that posting something other than a command is cluttering up the thread. Commands are in bold and easy for me to find, and navigating the updates is easy via the links at the bottom of each one, so lots of posts between each update is no problem. Not to mention, anything you're discussing is actually MORE likely to affect the story, and in bigger ways, than any individual command ever could.

For example, all the discussion about the game mechanics in the beginning of the thread was great, and while I had some ideas on how they should work before the game started, a lot of the specifics (notably, the GENRE GRID) were implemented because of all the discussion going on. I can't guarantee that you'll be seeing Chaser Cycles and Classy Cruisers, but it never hurts to try.

Oh, and remember that there's no restriction on the number of commands each person can submit, and that you can provide details for a command under it, so you don't have to have a paragraph-long command all in bold to get across something somewhat more complicated.

And finally, thanks for reading and posting! You guys have been great so far, so don't think I'm reprimanding you or anything when I ask you to do things differently.