Gabriel

The elf had been busying himself all morning with magical preparations for the day's fighting; as the group disembarked the ship, the faint blur that surround him seemed even more pronounced than usual, his skin appears cracked and dry, and a faint aura surrounds the weapon sheathed at his side.

Spoiler
Show
Spells cast, with lengths of time and effects:
Greater Mage Armor (Extended): +6 AC, 24 hours
Greater Magic Weapon (Extended): +3 Enhancement Bonus to Slayer, 24 hours
Keen Edge (Extended): Double crit range of Slayer, 4 hours
Spiderskin (Extended): +4 Natural AC Bonus, +4 Hide Bonus, +4 Saves vs. Poisons, 4 hours
Overland Flight: Gain fly speed 40, 12 hours

"I can conceal myself, but only for a total of a little over an hour," Gabriel says, hovering faintly off the ground. "However, I can fly overhead and warn you of anything coming close, to the extent that I can see it through the trees."

Stats:
Spoiler
Show

HP: 77
AC: 25 (32 when Haste, Shield and Protection from Evil are cast)
Attack vs. Demons, using Slayer: +18/+18/+13 (9 Base + 2 Strength + 5 Enhancement + 1 haste + 1 class), Critical Range 17-20/x2
Damage vs. Demons, using Slayer: 1d8 + (3 Strength + 5 Enhancement) + 2d6 (Outsider Bane Weapon), Cold Iron weapon

Spells Prepared:
Spoiler
Show
Level 0: Detect Magic x2, Message x3
Level 1: Feather Fall, Nerveskitter, Protection from Evil x2, Shield x2, True Strike
Level 2: Rope Trick, Wraithstrike x6
Level 3: Haste x2, Invisibility (Extended) x4
Level 4: Keen Edges (Extended), Spiderskin (Extended), Haste (Extended) x2, Magic Weapon, Greater (Extended), Mage Armor, Greater (Extended)
Level 5: Overland Flight, Shadow Evocation x2, Teleport