View Single Post

Thread: Bibliography

1. - Top - End - #952
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Bibliography

Quote Originally Posted by Elagune View Post
    Oh yeah, I kinda want to plug the thread that Jokasti is doing. Here. He's trying to make a tabletop version of Bibliography's system, and I think that's pretty awesome. I'm not a tabletop gamer myself, and I don't think I have the aptitude for it, but it'd be great to see how others would interpret this system.
    Pffft, just use M&M. Players will likely want to invent their own Codexes and spells, so a point-based system works best for that. Its gameplay style is designed for superheroes and anime characters.

You know what? Seeing you guys with your own 'If I were a Page' thing going on is making my day.

I actually thought up this system because I wanted to create something that people could make their own. Like with Bleach's zanpakutos, Naruto's ninjutsu, One Piece's Devil Fruits, Soul Eater's weapons, and the like. I mean, there are rules, but within those rules so much is free.
    Oh god, it's the "What is YOUR zanpakuto?" thread all over again. (that thread led to the creation of BleachITP - how long before we have BibliographyITP?)
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-06-22 at 07:53 AM.