View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Hour After Midnight

1. - Top - End - #1262
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Hour After Midnight

Not Raffy

Spoiler
    Show
    Illiiya paused, turning to look at Ithelus with an even expression. Almost... looking down on him. Then, for a moment, she seemed confused.

Pathetic little thief. He is the worst of them all. Treating you like a pet. Thinking you mad.

W-what? Ithelus? Ithelus takes care of me.

He keeps you around to feel better about himself. Does he not pawn you off on others whenever you become inconvenient?

I...

You can only trust yourself, girl. Least of all, that wretch.

But he loves me.

He only loves himself. You? No one loves you. All of them will betray you if given the chance.

Illiiya looked at Ithelus for a moment... her expression very, very unsteady. She blinked at him once, before she stood back upright and gave him an indignant expression.

I'm all right. I've just grown tired of his prattling. We're getting nowhere. She said calmly, Kray is becoming intolerable.

... wait. No. That... that's not whom we're talking about? Is it? She said in confusion, I... I don't know where that came from. Something just.... built up and broke.

They wouldn't hurt me. You'll see.

We'll see. This isn't over.

Illiiya's haughty bearing faded, a more gentle expression crossing her face. She stepped forward and hugged Ithelus with a soft smile.

I'm... I think I'm all right. She said to him softly, I still don't... remember. But I don't feel so helpless anymore. I feel... different.
    Last edited by BloodyAngel; 2010-06-23 at 02:55 PM.
    Anyone looking for awesome art, look no more! Check out my stuff here! I do comissions, for those interested. Catch me at this site: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rukis/

Nekkid Kyra avatar by Keris Rain!