View Single Post

Thread: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn: OOC Thread 9

1. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn: OOC Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post

For example, my Hado 8 and your Hado 10 - Spear are pretty much identical. The Whip version is different, however.

Your hado 34, on the other hand, overlaps with strawberryman's Hados 24, 48 and 72, the different (and ever-growing) tidal waves, and is close in level with his Hado 36 - Geyser.
    Fair enough. Replacements for the redundant Kidou:

Spoiler
    Show

Hadou 10, Metal 1: 球体 (きゅうたい: "Kyuutai"), Orb--Shinji thrusts his palm at the target and sends a metal sphere 2 feet in diameter flying at the target. The projectile moves at the speed of a middling Quincy's arrow's. Shinji can change the direction of the moving sphere up to three times before the spell dissipates.

Hadou 34, Water 1: 海神の通信文 (かいしん の つうしんぶん: "Kaishin no tsuushinbun), Message of the Sea God--Lord of Oceans, Lord of the Sea/ Cleanse the Plains and Cleanse the Mountains/ Your irresistible Wrath leaves no Sin untouched--A pillar of water forms in front of Shinji, flies upwards, and shoots downward at a target. This is a technique Shinji invented, with inspiration from Hibiki's water Hadou.

Also, Japanese names for the rest of Shinji's Kidou:

Spoiler
    Show

Hadou 1, Fire 1: 蝋燭 (ろうそく: "Rousoku"), Candle

Hadou 1, Fire 2: 火花 (ひばな: "Hibana"), Spark

Hadou 1, Fire 3: 温める (あたためる: "Atatameru"), Heat

Hadou 10, Metal 2: 笞 (むち: "Muchi"), Whip

Hadou 50, Wood 1: 胎に帰る (はら に かえる), Return to the Womb

Bakudou 1: 足塞 (そくさい: "Sokusai"), Restrain, Foot

Bakudou 10: 鉄傘 (てっさん: "Tessan"), Dome

Bakudou 20: 逆砦 (ぎゃくせい: "Gyakusei"), Inverse Fortress

Bakudou 40: 密集方陣 (みっしゅうほうじん: "Misshuuhoujin"), Phalanx

Bakudou 50: 天岩戸 (Ama no Iwato)

If there are no further objections, I will be adding Shinji and Ikimi to the character registry.

Edit: the next question is where and with who Shinji and Ikimi will be. I was initially hoping that they could be out on patrol and hunting Hollows, but then I realized that this game's plot hasn't really started yet so there doesn't seem to be much action going on. Would it be better for the twins to be in Soul Society instead?
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-06-24 at 02:04 PM.