Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
I honestly think you're just nitpicking. I'm sorry if this is important to you but I don't think it's all that important. Granted, there are some colors that are kind of unclear. Tell me, have you read the comic goblins?
True. It's nice to see a nice black pattern for evil, a white one for good and so forth. But since when the color of evil is black and white is the color of good? Xykon's black is the color of the void.

It's art: Rich's way to illustrate the personality of each spellcaster.

Tsukiko's blue because she has some kind of innocence, hey... evil people can be innocent too . How would someone notice love in Xykon? He's pure evil for Tyr's sake !

In the case of the sapphire guard, the blue comes from nobility, I would imagine.

Belkar's white was a joke. If he'd cast a spell, I imagine it would be sort of reddish, since he likes blood a lot(By the way, Rich, don't kill him yet ).

In the "Goblins", everybody has his own color.

In my opinion, yellow can mean virtue of a paladin or greed, since gold is yellow. It's the art the Giant chose. I'm fine with that really. Don't spoil your own reading of this comic by thinking such things . Forget it and you'll see the light .

But seriously: So many comics out there that are only pretty pictures. This one has a plot good enough for me to forget they are stick figures