Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
*Ahem*

Clearly determined to keep pestering the larger man, Lalita Tandon steps into view, smiling politely at the General. He has changed his usual attire to an outfit consisting of straight trousers and a multi-pocketed jacket, both made of white linen, reminescent of a modern soldier's uniform. He's also wearing a pair of immaculately polished black marching boots.

"Hello again, General Rodriguez, sir"
, Lalita chimes and brings his hand to a military salute. "I hope your words are a sign you are... reconsidering our offer."

"Master Edward was greatly saddened to hear about your decline", he lies. "He hoped so much he could trust a man like you to help a brother-in-arms. I'm sure he's considering sending someone... more to your tastes to plead for our cause. But that's not why I'm here."

"I'm here to challenge you. To defend my honor."
Apolinar's train of thought is stopped dead by Lalita's arrival. Faking astonishment, he takes a few steps back from the Fraccion. "It seems I was wrong about you, Tandon. You really are..."
A pause.

"THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A SOLDIER I HAVE EVER SEEN!" Apolinar glares with almost-physical levels of hostility straight into Lalita's eyes, and continues. "You are not fooling anyone with that getup. Or that salute. And what's this about Edward being a brother-in-arms? Do you even know him!? He wants to be a sister, for the love of..." Stopping for a few moments, the privaron finally realises what Lalita just said. "Wait.. did you just challenge me, to defend your... heh... Honour? Seriously? heh heh... You're a comedian, I'll give you that..."

Apolinar breaks into particularly unpleasant laughter for a bit before stopping himself. "Alright, I'll consider this challenge of yours, as laughable the notion of you possessing honour is."