1. - Top - End - #246
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [ACRO] Crazy Ol Magtok's Battle Arena of Terror! (COMBAT! I)

((The psion shall take care of business again, then. ))

Ordo melts for a second time, stumbling away from the hand. "Gee, Moff. That was such a good idea. Really, super effective."

The psion just looks mad now. "I have had enough of this crap. I'm morphing and ending this stupid charade right now."

The psion suddenly begins to change shape, muscle and bone shifting, tearing, reforming. His very cells grow and replicate, increasing his size to a hulking creature double his previous height.

The muscular beast walks like a gorilla, pink fleshy skin and bits of bone covering its outer appearance. Bone spikes ascend up its spine, all the way up to the top of its slanted skull. Its jaw is jagged, toothy, eyes of odd size and yellow color. Its left lower arm is completely replaced by a massive, thick spear of pure bone, easily capable of impaling two normal men upon its length.

Ordo roars above the audience, louder than all their screams. He remarks, voice rumbling, "Let's go, pansies! I'll kill every last one of you!"

Yeah, as you can probably tell, this form tends to increase his aggressiveness and anger.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2010-06-28 at 07:10 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters