1. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift: This thread is the white void.

Penguinizer, you're crazy! Tager has 3 combos!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragor View Post
    My fighting experience has been pretty much limited to Street Fighter II and IV, and I'm not amazing (but not bad) at either of them. Does BlazBlue have the same sort of long chains of inputs to pull of moves, or is it a more simplistic sort of system like Smash Brothers (my personal favourite of all fighting games ever)?
    SF4 is the simplest fighting game out there besides Smash Bros.

One of the biggest complaints I've heard about BB is that it didn't have enough depth to hold the attention of Guilty Gear veterans all that long. Unfortunately, I had to agree after playing it for a couple of months. But I still haven't gotten good with the more complicated characters...

I'm looking forward to CS. It looks like the usual thing that happens to characters I like will be going on, and Tager and Arakune will both end up much closer to mid tier, instead of being at opposite ends of the list.

Also, do we have any Bay Area players here? The local cybercafe is starting up fighting game nights on Saturdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruffard View Post
    Hmm.. I found her so easy to dodge/block alot of her moves cause she seem to telegraph for years, but seeing that video, does make her seem much more of a monster then anyone in my play group plays her. Thanks for the info.
    Rachel was one of the top three characters, along with v-13 and Arakune, it's just that she was nightmarishly hard to use to full effect, unlike them. Still, it's a good thing they got rid of her ability to continue combos even after her opponent had been knocked down.
    Last edited by NeoVid; 2010-06-28 at 09:42 PM.
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan