1. - Top - End - #229
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop VII: Common Sense is not RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Can't help you without knowing what you already have. Do you already have a lot of Synapse? Do you even need Synapse (the 'MOAR Genestealers' indicates to me that you might not)?

Do you have Hive Tyrant/s or large Broods of Warriors to take the fire magnet status away from the Trygon? Do you already have another Trygon or Mawloc?

Would you be better off with more swarms? You, tell us.

Trygon Prime is ~250 Points. That goes along way in a Tyranid army.
    Well, at this point in time, I have the two battleforces, and a tyrant.
    So, what I can use for an army are:
    6 warriors, 32 hormagaunts, 32 termagaunts, about 24 genestealers (had a friend that had some he didn't need), and a ton of ripper swarms.
    Being pretty new to the game, I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to be assaultish or shootish. (Funny thing, when I looked at the description of the armies, I had to face-palm at the 'If a newbie isn't playing SM, he's playing 'Nids,' because if I wasn't playing 'Nids I'd want to be playing SM... v.v)
    But, anyways, I know I'm going to get another Tyrant and the prospect of having swarms flow out of the tunnel Trygon Prime made to destroy my friends makes me giddy as a school girl. However, if that would be more of a detriment to my goal of owning my gaming group, I would rather go the other route.
    Last edited by Lord Blace; 2010-06-29 at 12:09 AM.
    "I am the Undying Terror!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Blace avi by Rowsen!
    Avis and dolls are the fine work of Recaiden!