I forgot to factor in a few things in my preview "Work in Progress" Ork list. I've gotten down to my last 10 Boyz, and I can't decide on adding them to the Shootas, Sluggas, or just converting some or all of them into Lootas. Anybody care to look over the list and offer advice on what to do with the last of 'em?

Not sure the full points values, but here's the general gist of the force I'm going for...

-Warboss with 5 Nobs (Eavy Armor, Power Klaws, Kombi-Shootas, Painboy, the usual... )
-21 Slugga Boyz (Eavy Armor, Nob with Bosspole & PK, 2x Big Shootas)
-21 Shoota Boyz (Nob with Bosspole (PK or Big Choppa?), 2 x Big Shootas)
-Trukk (Undecided, will probably convert to Battlewagon)
-3 Killa Kans (1 Big Shoota, 2 x Grotzookas)
-3 Deffkoptas (TL Rokkit Launchas)
-3 Biker Nobs (Power Klaws, Painboy, Da Works. )
-"Shooty Tank" Looted Wagon (Boomgun, Hard Case, Armor Plates, Rokkit Launcha)
-"AOK* Transport" Looted Wagon (Red Paint Job, Hard Case, ???)

Boss, Nobs, and Ard Boys handle infantry, Kans, Koptas, and Bikers handle vehicles, and Boyz cap and hold objectives. Tank Looted Wagon will blast whatever the Zogg it wants, while the Transport Looted Wagon will ferry various units around as fast as its tracks can go and/or getting itself killed in front of objectives to provide cover saves...

My concerns are...

-Last 10 Boyz:
I have 10 Boyz left to assemble, and plenty of bitz and gear left to fully deck them out as whatever I want. Should I add them to my Slugga Boyz, my Shoota Boyz, or make a 3rd Squad of Shootas, taking the Heavy Armor from the Sluggas and giving it to them so they can focus on cap-n-holding objectives? Or, should I bust out the plasticard, greenstuff, and bitz to make a squad of Shootas? Kommandos don't seem like they're worth the effort, even if I have some cool model ideas...

-Looted Wagons:
I want to turn the Tank into... well... a Tank. Not sure what the best gear for that is, so feel free to correct me on it. The Halftrack model, I'm not sure about. An AOK Transport would be handy for ferrying around various units if/when needed + expendable cover, but it would also make for an awesome Wartrakk model since its... y'know... a Halftrack. Advice?

-Trukk or Battlewagon:
As we all know, just 1 Trukk is not enough to get anything done properly. As it is, I figure a Trukk + AOK Transport combo could help with that problem, but I still dunno if that's a good idea. But then I realized something - the power of the WAAAAAAAGGGH!! allows for infinite possiblities. So, why not make the Trukk into a Battlewagon? Running Boards and Handolds, extra armor plating, a kustom-built Deff Rolla, Moar Dakka, et cetera... Seems like a Rip Roarin' way to get my 'Ard Boyz to the thick of things fastest, eh?

*Armored Ork'n'el Karrier