Isera Harvent
Outside of Dark Falls

It was a welcome surprise and relief for Isera when her Phantasmal Descrying Eye came back. To be able to see the colors...she understood now the pain of those who were blind. Carlain finally approached and Isera waved him over.
To Carlain's question Isera nodded 'yes.'

"Yes, we need to contact the Canticle." She was slightly pleased that Carlain had not said 'your father' but had kept it professional.
She gave Carlain a wry smile when he concluded his own theory and asked for her thought. When she spoke, her face became more serious again.

"I don't think they became warlocks after they left Ironheart. From what I know of the place, more than likely they were there [i]because[i] they were warlocks. Which means they had been captured in the past and put into prison. If we can figure out who they may have been, then it will help us perhaps understand better what they were thinking." Isera winked at him.

"And when it comes to researching this sort of history - which the Canticles may have been involved in- there is another Canticle with better skills than mine. So hopefully we can leave that part to the Winter Canticle...while we head to Gast."
She finished.

Then she raised her hand.
"Now I'm going to teach you something useful... So listen carefully."

She paused and took a deep breath.

"Three stars far from home
Pass across the sky alone,
Oh ship of heavens travel safe
on my song "

And Isera began to open the contact spell to begin the report.