Quote Originally Posted by Murdim View Post
I'm relieved I'm not the only one to think that. It is essentially an Useful Notes page.
An Useful Notes page that is in the Main section instead of the Useful Notes section.
A very bad Useful Notes page that is in the Main section instead of the Useful Notes section, and essentially consists in a very personal and completely disjointed rant from the main author.
A very bad Useful Notes page that is in the Main section instead of the Useful Notes section, and essentially consists in a very personal and completely disjointed rant from the main author, which would be bad enough even without the unneccessary, borderline offensive ramblings about American politics, infidelity, religion, and of course, bisexuality, because any rant about how insightful and open-minded you are about "difference" just wouldn't be complete without some gratutitous backstabbing against those people who aren't quite different enough to your taste and thus doesn't deserve your tolerance (hey, I went through this crap).
Now if only we had some sane individuals to go in and fight the good fight there.

I'm sorta 4F in that regards though.