View Single Post

Thread: Pirates V The WW Game. Setting Sail!

1. - Top - End - #716
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Pirates V The WW Game. Setting Sail!

The day is spent trying to adjust to the new ship. Passengers try to adjust to the new set-up and lay out. People scramble everywhere to try to find what they need. Well, they all do except one man. Thufir seems to be able to help everyone find everything they need. He knew the left-handed monkey wrench was under the captain's chair and he knew exactly where the purple sail paint was and he even knew the combination to unlock the steering wheel. The rest of the passengers all cheered him. They hoisted him up on their shoulders and paraded him around the ship. They didn't see the Hench-pixie come up from behind them all and shove Thufir off their shoulders and into the water below. He was a pirate, that's how I know he's a pirate. The hench-pixie then grabs some candy bars and flies off back to Sloth.

As Thufir hits the water, hundreds of small creatures with snorkels on their yellow and purple heads float to the surface and grab him.
    Though he kicks and screams they drag him down to Snorkland and hold him hostage as a bargaining tool in case Hollywood tries to make their old cartoon into a Live Action movie, as well.

Thufir was captured by Snorks, and taken back to their underground world, which is better than being eaten by spiders, I suppose. He was a pirate!

Night begins and ends in 24 hours most likely. Please send all night kills and actions into Alarra, Atreyu, and Indurain.
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2010-07-05 at 01:32 PM.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.