Quote Originally Posted by Surrealistik View Post
I hope Djinni is right, though I'm afraid that he will not be, because if you can move around while Wrangling, and there is no range limit (hell even if there is when it comes to enclosed spaces), that is one super broken unlock.
I disagree, actually. It's better for the rest of us if the engie CAN move. Why? It means he has to make additional judgements (IE making it a more challenging, worthwhile weapon); he needs to guess if the sentry can fire at what he sees; probably he'd need to stay in sentry range; he needs to not run into the firing line if necessary. Lastly, he needs to know what's behind him (and if he turns around, he's prolly aiming the sentry too). Slower sentry turn speed than default engie means he's already defenseless if he turns quickly and DOES see a spy; the spy can just shoot him if the sentry is pointed opposite of him, as his reaction time will likely be too long. Then, just blow the damn thing up.

Besides, engie will NEVER (aside from that initial jump) really catch on at ChHa; we've got a hell of a spy population =P