View Single Post

Thread: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

1. - Top - End - #584
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Arcelia's Palace

"I don't assume that arrancar sneaking into my palace are you, Genoveva."
    Arcelia says, her tone tinged with amusement.
    "Should I? Is this going to become a regular occurrence?"

As Genoveva taunts Arcelia, the messenger looks back at her, wearing a little smile that says Genoveva is far off the mark.
    "Interesting opinion."
    She says delicately.
    "But I don't really care much about him. Why would you think I did? I care about your thoughts on timidity, Genoveva. Though, not just timidity. I want to know what you think it is, how you use the word, what you would apply it to. You use it with such scorn, after all."

Arcelia lightly trails a finger down Genoveva's left arm, turning her attention to it.
    "On the other hand, you seem to find it intriguing. Making him a fraccion? An odd thing to even contemplate about someone you so despise."

She smiles, but it is not a comforting smile, nor a smile Genoveva has seen on her yet- far crueler and predatory by far, like an animal toying with its prey.
    "And then, there was the last time we met, and now. You like this, don't you? A feeling of control."
    Her left hand takes Genoveva's, bringing their palms together.
    "Before then, you told me everything that went through your mind. All the thoughts of what you could do to me."

Arcelia turns, moving easily in a manner that pushed her weight further against Genoveva, and also emphasized her height, the dynamic of the situation shifting so smoothly as Arcelia continues to smile, pressing down on Genoveva while Genoveva's arm around her is the only thing that keeps the Primera from falling.
    "But there was one little contrast later: You liked it when I put a little force behind my words, didn't you?"
    Golden strands of hair sweep down as Arcelia brings her head closer to Genoveva's, leaning a little lower to do so.
    "Even then though, you were ready against me. You just keep going back and forth, Genoveva. I wonder... what is it that you really want?"

One white gloved hand lightly slides up Genoveva's back to her neck, which it traces over softly, teasing and yet still threatening, so close to the vital places in Genoveva's body. Even with the lesser strength that she possessed, Arcelia was capable of inflicting heavy harm on someone this vulnerable and open to her.
    "What would you prefer... control, or someone who controlled? And would you know which, even if you thought you did?"
    That menacing little smile turns amused as Arcelia lets up, ceding a little control back to Genoveva, so she wouldn't feel the need to take it back.
    "I'm sorry, sometimes I just get a little carried away with my thoughts."
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-07-07 at 04:39 PM.