Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
So....you think it's okay for 1 Espada to use the gran ray cero against all the others, but them fighting back wouldn't be okay? Since that would be, you know, self-defense.

And him using the gran rey would, in fact, be illegal. Because that would be vandalism.

What "large area of darkness"? Sereg makes thick mist. Oh well, Vicente can just release and tell the Espada where Sereg is.

Depends on how strong the hollows are compared to the fighters. 25 seconds isn't "a good fight". It's boring.

And forgive me for being a bit concerned what you're going to pull with your "sneaky plot", what with the talk of you using Gran Ray Cero on the collected Espada.

Also, define "in the way". If they're not involved, what are you qualifying as "in the way"?
Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
Number 1. This. I thought we were having a "dry start" here, as in "no truly major conflicts". I think Sereg giving the universal finger to the Espada is a bit on that line.

So, let me get the logic here. You think Von Geister wouldn't penalize Sereg or ignore the other Espada's law-breaking against him after using an Espada-unique cero against them, when he's instigating a fight against all the other Espada that are present for little good reason, and possibly killing or harming other Fraccion himself.

You also expect that the other Espada aren't going to figure out some way to work around the globe of darkness.

...I have to ask, are you trying to get Sereg killed before the actual game even starts?
First, vandalism on something he owns? That makes sense. He wanted a sunroof!

Second, gran rey cero =/= sneaky. At all. It's on the same level of sneaky as what Genoveva did to Pico. So no problem.

Third, It means they're in the way of Genoveva beating Sereg to death? You know, standing between them?

Fourth, attacking the other Espada is not against the laws. Killing is. If unprovoked attacks were illegal, then Genoveva should have been scolded for blasting Sereg. Sereg should have been for trying to hit Edward as well.